Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Hic!

FP and I ended up meeting BR a few nights ago. BR was, to be honest, completely sozzled. He was staying on his own in town, instead of staying with family as he usually does, so when he had no-one to spend Sunday afternoon with, he spent it in the pub.

If I'd known, I'd have joined him. FP said the same.

Still, it was good seeing him, even if the conversation didn't flow as it usually does (but that was related to BR's inebriation rather than anything else).

There was an outside chance it would be repeated last night, though the phone call from BR never came. It was probably just as well... I've been exhausted since the start of the year - a combination of physical and mental tiredness but I can't figure out a cause.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...