Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Weirdness.

CC has just admitted to me that she's off to meet her new man for a dirty weekend in a few days time.

"A new man, CC? You've kept that quiet!"

"It's all very sudden" she said. "I've known him for years though"

"Hardly sudden then," I teased.

"Well, yes" she agreed "but it's a sudden change to go from being mates to being naked mates!"

I was going to ask if she didn't think it was weird. I think it would be weird for me, then I remembered E3. I don't recall it being weird for me, but then beyond a couple of kisses and half a thought about bedding her, nothing came of it.

Maybe it would actually take something to happen or to be going to happen for anything to be weird - actually getting E3 back to my place, for example. KfW2 has already suggested that CC has bedded her man, so maybe she doesn't think it's weird.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...