Friday, January 11, 2019

Hollywood endings.

After CC told me about her new love earlier in the week, I had a period pondering how weird it was to end up having sex with someone you've known that long (over 20 years), then I realised that, had things happened differently with E3, that I might have done the same without a thought.

The it hit me today that it's not that uncommon. Offhand, I can think of four real-life instances where something did or could have happened between two long-term friends:
  • CC and her new man (roughly 20 years)
  • KfW2 and her now husband (10 years)
  • R2 and her now husband (though strictly speaking, this was an ex-boyfriend coming back, but other circumstances make it relevant to this list)
  • E3 and me (friends since school)
I'm pretty sure I'm missing at least one more couple, as well.
Is this just me or is it more frequent, in general?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...