Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Aargh.

The end of the dream involved me being on a space station. I was lying in a hospital bed and couldn't move. I was some kind of VIP but don't know what exactly. I could hear screams and shouts from outside the room and through the windows in the space station, I could see aliens (James Cameron type aliens - see pic below) swarm, killing people. Eventually it all went quiet... and then the scratching came at my door. It was boobytrapped. If they found a way in, the place would explode and they would all get sucked out into space, along with me.

I resigned myself to my fate and was comfortable with it. They breached the door and the explosives went off as planned. As the air got sucked out of the room, I didn't want to die. I held my breath, hoping for a miracle that had 20 seconds to arrive with my last lungful of oxygen. And I woke up.


Weird.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...