Saturday, January 12, 2019

Friends and stuff.

I'm due to meet with BR along with FP this weekend. There's an outside chance that it'll be tonight in my local, but it's more likely to be tomorrow.

I kinda hoped it would be tonight - my interest is piqued to see if the attractive, aloof blonde girl with the cute bob haircut would be there for the third Saturday in a row... and see if she's wearing her wedding ring again (assuming I was correct two weeks ago).

In other news, it was an anniversary of sorts a few days ago (though not in the good way). USHW sent a thoughtful message, KfW2 took me out for a drink to see if I was OK and to talk if I needed to and Ideas Girl sent a nice message on Facebook last night.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...