Thursday, January 03, 2019

Sigh.

In private conversations, when describing my sex life with FA2, I've said it was plentiful, if uninspiring. Not that conversations about my sex life with ex-girlfriends are a common thing.

And it was, the sex I mean. At weekends, we could barely keep our hands off each other. She would initiate sex as often as I did. But during the week was a different matter.

It was rare that she would do something to surprise me. In fact, when I tried to talk to her about her sexual desires, she wasn't too expressive.

The one time I can remember, when she did surprise me, was the subject of a dream last night. I was putting some of her stuff into the garage for her. I'd spent an hour or so, shifting stuff about, making better use of the space in the garage before carrying out several boxes for storage.

FA2 brought out a cold beer, looking sexy in a light summer dress (she was very much a jeans girl, "casual" dresses were a rarity), and set it beside me. I cracked it open and practically drank it in one go. It was a stupidly hot day, and the beer was refreshing.

"I needed that"

I kissed her, to thank her for the beer. She immediately kissed me back passionately. It got more and more steamy until FA2 asked me to take her there and then. And I did, in a lusty, sweaty, vocal coupling, very unlike our normal sex, over the workbench at the back of her garage on a stiflingly hot summer's day.

And that was pretty much the dream last night. Less a dream per se and more a sleeping memory.

Guess who woke up extremely frustrated this morning?

Yup, this guy.

Fond memories though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...