Wednesday, November 21, 2018

We will rock you.

The last few days have seen a flurry of activity. One of my favourite bands is coming to my city to play a gig next summer and FP and I have been trying to get pre-sale tickets. The last time it happened, I introduced FP and his wife to KfW2 and her then fiance. They hit it off, big time, and we all had a brilliant day that we still talk about today.

KfW2 and FP still have banter directly and they ask me if the other is coming out to any social thing I arrange.

It doesn't look like KfW2 can make it this time around, due to financial reasons (though she wants to), but I've just noticed her closest friend sending out some signals about going. KfW2 may make it yet, but the odds are not good.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...