Monday, December 01, 2014

Looking forward (Part 3)

"Has CH been in touch with you?" was a question I asked KfW2 last week.

"No" was the reply. "Why?"

Why indeed. Continuing CH's run of bad luck, she was involved in a car accident at the beginning of last week. Luckily, it wasn't too serious (in terms of people getting hurt) and it wasn't her fault. But with an impending night out approaching, alarm bells started to ring.

Despite the fact this was CH's idea, we've had to re-arrange it at least three times... and all because of CH. While CH hasn't actually cancelled as yet, discussions are ongoing between her and KfW2. CH has already been to the GP about whiplash (proper, rather than "give me some money" fake whiplash) and is on medication that doesn't allow her to drink.

KfW2 is having issues with babysitters.

I've left the ball in their respective courts (CH hasn't directly told me she's not drinking, this is from KfW2). I understand that one of them is physically injured and the other has a dependency, but I will be gutted  and angry if our night out is called off at this stage.

KfW2 and I had made arrangements months ago that we would have a night out around this time, so when CH suggested going out, it seemed logical to merge that night and our originally planned one into one. Now, mainly because of CH, that might not happen at all.

I asked KfW2 a few hours ago if I should change my plans. I'm just waiting on the reply.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...