Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Open wide and say "Wow!"

I was chatting to USHW earlier, and left with the message that I was going to the dentist. Her name's Lucy* and she's new at my practice.

"All Lucy's are cute, so I'm expecting her to be cute", I said jokingly.

It turns out that I was more than right... she was stunning!

Later, on my way to visit my sister, I got a call from KfW2. I explained that I was just out of the dentist, having seen the new girl.

"Is she as cute as the last one?" asked KfW2.

To be honest, I don't remember the last one being that cute. Maybe she was confusing her with my sexy physiotherapist from a few years ago, but I didn't have the time to explain or get into it.

"She's cuter!" I said.

KfW2 laughed.

We soon got onto the real reason for her phone call and that was that.

*Not her real name.

1 comment:

USHW said...

Glad to hear 'Lucy' didn't disappoint :D

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...