Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of year blues (cont'd)

JB's just been in contact to say that they're going to be in the pub I wanted to to go to. She's suggested I pop in for a drink, which kind of takes me back to my original plan of heading there first then meeting up with S.

I'm expecting contact from GM in about 2 hours to let me know his plans and how they tie in with S, so hopefully it should be all sewn up before 8 PM and I won't be running around waiting for phone calls at 10 PM like I was last year.

Like last year, this is a rollercoaster, though this one might at least have a more positive ending.

Oh, and a disclaimer... assuming that CB is in the bar and I am still there when she arrives, without a wingman, it's unlikely I'll do anything, even with my previous post about regrets. You can't underestimate my crippling shyness and lack of confidence, especially around girls I'm attracted to.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...