Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of year blues.

Even my rough plan for tonight has already taken a hit... KfW2's friend is no longer going out, due to illness. I've seen the posts on Facebook, so I kinda figured it out. That was my only chance of hitting the bar I want to attend. Talking to M earlier and he offered the opinion that the vibe in that bar was conducive to meeting and  talking to people. I'd never thought about it, but he's right. It really is one of the more sociable bars in the city. And if I am being honest, the small chance that CB might be there is always a draw, especially given that there's no-one else on the horizon and CB popped into my head again a week or so back.

GM's also managed to pick up a back injury, so he's doubtful for tonight and if that's the case, I really don't know if I will go out. I was a third wheel last year with S's friends... I don't know if I want to do that again this year, in the same bar as last year, feeling let down by my friends and wishing for a bit of luck in meeting someone.

I don't often do regrets, and they say you always regret that stuff you didn't do. Well, I think it's fair to say that I definitely regret not talking to CB a few year's back.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...