Friday, December 19, 2014

Oh dear.

I drank far too much at our Xmas party, but I was generally well behaved. Although I'm not hungover, I am really tired and my head's too fuzzy to do a proper post. I'll save that for later. Two things I wanted to get out was what looked to me like someone actually trying to pull CH and me, kicking off a conversation with CH about her cancelling nights out with the line "We need to talk" before falling asleep. I awoke this morning to a couple of concerned sounding messages from her. I've clarified what I meant now, but I haven't heard back from her since I sent that explanatory message a few hours ago.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...