Monday, December 15, 2014

Sigh.

I think yesterday has pretty much drawn the line under our big days out. That's not to say that I had a bad time, far from it, I really enjoyed myself during the evening, but I don't think that it was as good as I had hoped and I am feeling rather deflated today. In addition, I found myself getting annoyed at KfW2 and her husband for doing nothing more than getting some alone time. Maybe it was just that I'm still in this funk and still feeling a little lonely or maybe it was because this was all KfW2's idea originally, but when you're an hour late, only out for four hours and you spend probably an hour of that doing your own thing, it seems to me that maybe you'd prefer just to be alone.

Once KfW2 and her husband left, we grabbed some fast food. I ended the night after that, even though S, S's friend and GM were going on to another pub. Though I was quite drunk, by that stage, I think I'd had enough and was already started to feel a little deflated/melancholic.

One bright side to come out of it was that S's New Year's Eve plans have fallen through - all of his mates are looking to go to house parties, so hopefully, with a bit of persuasion, I can talk both him and GM into doing what I want to do.

1 comment:

USHW said...

Really hoped it'd lift your spirits not leave you deflated :(

*hug* xx

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...