Saturday, December 27, 2014

Gone quiet.

Unsurprisingly, GM hasn't yet responded to the text message I sent him almost nine hours ago. He is my one main hope for getting out on New Year's Eve. He was originally talking about hosting a party, but seeing as there's been no invite and it's four days to NYE, I can't see that happening. I've already mentioned S, but his "loyalty" to his friends means that even when he invites other out, they're left feeling like outsiders. At least that's how I felt last year.

At the very least, I can hopefully meet KfW2's friend for a couple of drinks, but that's all I can really say for certain.

I really hope GM doesn't go quiet like he did last year. An answer, one way or the other, is still an answer and I can plan appropriately.

It wasn't that long ago (only three or four years) where there were house parties that had forty-odd people at them, now I'm struggling to get two or three people to the pub.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...