Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The next two weeks.

It's our work Christmas night out tomorrow. I don't think we'll be seeing a replay of last year's shenanigans with CH - that was something that just happened rather than being engineered. I think I'm looking forward to it, but I am wary that the last two big nights out that I had high hopes for ended up being non-events or disappointing. Grabbing a drink with CH will be fun though. KfW2 will also be out.

I'm also hoping to start the bargaining for New Year's Eve. S has an idea about taking his friend out, but his idea sounds more like a date than a fun night out. I have a theory on that which I may have shared here in the past. GM is still undecided about what to do - he's keen on a house party but I could tempt him into coming out.

I've kinda got FP interested as well, but getting him out with his wife might well depend on getting KfW2 out. She's reluctant, but I might be able to talk her into coming out early and leaving early, especially seeing as her best friend will be in one of her favourite pubs, which is where I want to go.

Potentially that could be a night out with seven friends plus KfW2's friends in a pub I know will have good atmosphere on New Year's Eve. I don't want to get excited, but who knows?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...