Saturday, December 27, 2014

Non-stop.

After a non-stop, sixty-something hours at my sister's place, eating, drinking and running around after nephews and nieces, I'm back home in the comfort of my own place.

I was out last night with FP and BR. E3 was invited but has gone quiet, so we didn't know if she was going to show up or not. It was a better night than I was expecting... usually it's a small crowd with people from school, but this year the school crowd were in the minority and it was mostly BR's other friends that I didn't really know.

Still, I'm looking forward to my own space (both housemates are away as well) for a few days, but I also know I'm going to have to start the hunt for stuff to do on NYE. I'll be starting with GM later this afternoon. He's been strangely quiet over the Christmas period.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...