Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bored.

Today, I was bored at work so activated the chat feature in Facebook and got talking to some people who were online. I spent a very pleasant few hours talking to A and R2.

A and I have semi-regular conversations, four or five times a year. I've not spoken properly to R2 for years though, and a comment from her last week on Facebook brought her to mind.

Despite the frequency of contact, there are enough bonds with both women that by the time we'd wrapped up the conversations, I'd had an invite (practically a demand, actually) for a drink or coffee from A and an invite to visit NY (complete with "place to crash") from R2.

I'll probably be in London a couple of times next year, so meeting A for an hour or so is do-able, but it's unlikely that I'll be seeing R2 any time soon, despite New York being on my list of places to visit.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...