Sunday, December 14, 2014

Jumping to conclusions.

I awoke this morning and checked my phone. A message was sent on Facebook. Hmmm... I don't have Facebook Messenger installed on my phone - a petty rebellion against the company. Why should it be a separate application? But it got me thinking. Today's our annual "big day out".

Most of the usual suspects are going except GB, MF and CH.

The first thought that crossed my mind was that KfW2 had messaged to say she wasn't able to go. That's the way things have been going recently, but when I logged into my PC, it turns out that it was actually from USHW hoping that I have a good day today.

Is that what it's come to? That my first thought about anything is that I am going to be let down?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...