Thursday, January 01, 2015

Fun, fun, fun.

I'm going to leave my annual looking forward post until the weekend. In my mind, the year doesn't start properly until the Monday/my holidays are over, but I still have New Year's Eve to report on...

Despite all the stress and worrying in the run up, last night turned out to be tremendous fun. I met with JB at my preferred venue and sat with her and her friends for a couple of hours until I heard from GM. I finished my drink and left to join GM and S, which was round 11:15 PM. S's preferred venue was much better than last year - more people, better atmosphere, less dicking about by his mates etc. I still, I think, prefer my venue - the atmosphere is better, the vibe is more relaxed, the standard of attractive women was roughly similar and the music was better. It wasn't as clear cut as last year though.

There was some fun with S's friend, a couple of girls from out of town, a stunning blonde statuesque German girl, but little in the way of scandal.

I finally got my ass into bed around 4 AM and slept until about 10 AM. GM and I have been swapping text messages all day, reliving some of the antics last night.

Oh, and as an aside, and as you probably already guess by now given the lack of reference, there was no sign of CB last night.

2 comments:

USHW said...

Really glad you had a good night :)

ruuude said...

Me too. Pity I didn't really see any females who took my fancy, but great night otherwise.

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...