Wednesday, July 02, 2014

*yaaaawn*

I finally fell asleep this morning at around 5AM. I do have these occasional insomniac nights. Sometimes there's a reason for it and I have things on my mind and others are inexplicable. Last night was one of those, though it probably wasn't helped by the neighbours watching some action film until after 1AM, then FNG being unable to close doors quietly at 3AM when he went for a piss.

I was due to be taking tomorrow and Friday off work, but as I had a stupendous headache, sore eyes and obviously needed some sleep, I took this afternoon as well. I haven't managed to get any sleep, but I have gone to Tesco and back and am now chilling out. Sleep will elude me until bedtime tonight.

I've also, again somewhat inexplicably, been thinking about CAB for some reason. Dunno why though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...