Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Elementary.

MfW poked his head in through the door from the kitchen. He's been back less than 24 hours and he's already used up all the bowls and the dishwasher hasn't been emptied by FNG despite him spending all night in the kitchen last night doing who knows what.

Anyway, MfW asks me if I've been putting dirty dishes into the dishwasher. I know what he means - with FNG not pulling his weight, someone's been putting dirty dishes into an un-emptied dishwasher.

I trundle down to investigate and he's shows me. It looks like a bowl with caked-on Weetabix. However, the only person that I know who eats Weetabix and doesn't have the gumption to rinse a bowl (after leaving it for a day) before putting it in the dishwasher is MfW himself.

I look at the bowl and then I look at him.

"I don't eat Weetabix" and I leave it at that.

I shouldn't have to say to two professional males that they need to be more pro-active around the house, but it is getting to that stage. FNG might be OK, but MfW can be problematic.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...