Sunday, July 20, 2014

Groo.

The night out with KfW2 ended up being a long night. It was well after 4AM before I finally got back into the house. I've been out of sorts all day long - there was more than alcohol taken last night which might have had an effect - but the company was good. I was a bit wary about KfW2's husband's friend who was also invited out. It's not that I don't like him, but I do find him to be quite immature at times, so I was concerned that the conversation would be difficult.

It wasn't the case at all... there were times where I felt left out - KfW2, her husband and the friend all have a shared past, so there were lots of references to that, which is hard to get involved with.

I got more drunk and stoned than I would have liked (more the latter than the former), but overall it was a good night.

As the post title might imply, I'm not feeling 100%, so the fitness thing I'm doing elsewhere will need to kick back into serious action this week. Once I get the nights out with my old school friend and QC2 out of the way, I might even try and stop the alcohol intake for a few weeks.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...