Monday, July 21, 2014

Groo (something different).

I returned to work today after a week off. Everything was going well until lunchtime. This afternoon, my head got sore, I developed a sore throat and aches around my neck and shoulders, I became light-headed and developed a temperature/shivers. This made the afternoon seem to last forever. When I got home, I popped a couple of painkillers and tried to have a nap. I don't usually nap - once I'm awake in the morning, that's me for the day until bedtime - but today I dozed for maybe ninety minutes.

I've eaten a few crackers, but I'm not particularly hungry. I don't feel queasy or anything, but I definitely am out of sorts. With a work thing and meeting my school friend later this week, I really hope I'm not coming down with something.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...