Friday, July 18, 2014

More for the diary...

I've just arranged a last-minute night out with S for this evening. Tomorrow, KfW2 is taking me out to dinner to her favourite burger restaurant, then we're having drinks afterwards.

Next week, I've already pencilled in a night out with an old school friend. We knew each other a primary school and were very close friends, we maintained contact during secondary school though drifted apart a little and reconnected in my late 20s when he returned from university while I was dating FA2.

He broke some news a few months ago that he's split up with his partner of probably ten years (I only met her once but she was lovely), so I've a sneaking suspicion that it could be a night of soul searching. Not that that's a bad thing, if that's what we need to do, then that's what we'll do.

I also still have this tentative but as yet un-finalised  night out with QC2 to do and I have something at the back of my mind that I can't put my finger on regarding something next weekend.

Busy times!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...