Saturday, July 26, 2014

A small digest about a few things.

Another work thing last night, without CH (though I knew this from a while ago), but with CC and KfW2 and a few others. It was a great night, to be fair though it ended quite early with KfW2 back at mine for a coffee for an hour before her husband picked her up. I did notice that MfW had opened my milk. I need to have a conversation with him about this. Using small amounts of something is all well and good, but too many times he'll actually open something because he has nothing of his own.

I didn't get to sleep until after 4 AM. Rather, I feel asleep just after midnight, was awoken around 2 AM by a combination of my noisy next door neighbours playing loud music, another house party close by and guests of MfW's inability to lose a door behind them. While I was awake, I had a Facebook convo with a couple of friends, read a bit of a book and watched some TV.

I am absolutely shattered now though and the rest of the weekend will be used for chilling out. As I explained to KfW2 earlier, I feel as if I haven't had a run of decent night's sleep in months and it is taking its toll in terms of exhaustion, but also mood. The funk is back (though it hasn't properly gone away since I was doing online dating at the start of the year).

I only have one outstanding social engagement left to fulfil from my recent block booking and that's QC2. Apart from that, I hope to knock the booze on the head for at least a couple of weeks, maybe a month to tie in with my fitness goals but also to sort out the finances. For the past few months, I've been right down to the bare bones come the end of the month and that's mainly because I've been more active socially than usual.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...