Sunday, June 29, 2014

*yawn*

It's safe to say that I haven't been myself recently - probably over the past month. It's hard to put my finger on the cause, but it's probably a combination of quite a few factors including, but maybe not restricted to: lack of sleep due to my neighbours not being aware of their surroundings and heat-induced insomnia, boredom at work (I've had nothing to do for quite a while now), "the funk" (it's been hanging around in various stages since I started (and finished) online dating a while back.

The tiredness is probably the biggest factor though. I've been mentally exhausted for what seems like ages, my fitness thing has kinda semi-fallen by the wayside for a few weeks and I find myself being very short-tempered (a sure sign of tiredness).

I need to get back into the fitness thing again and I have plans to do so next week, but that alone isn't going to solve my issues, but it might help a little, at least raise my spirits a little.

I've a few social things coming up to look forward to - a big night out in a few weeks, seeing QC2, out with D and FBS etc.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...