Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Women! *rolls eyes*

QC2 was in touch a few weeks ago. I think I posted about it here. We arranged to meet up at some point after the World Cup had ended. This was her call, not mine. I'd gladly have spent a night in the pub with her instead of sitting on my ass watching TV. She sent me a text last Wednesday, out of the blue, just small talk and finishes it off with "we must met up soon". So, on Sunday, I sent her a text.

"Let's meet up soon. When's good for you?"

Nothing since.

QC2 has done this before. It's already been over a year since we last met up. I hope she isn't going to go AWOL again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...