Saturday, December 07, 2013

Well, hello!

I bumped into E3 and another school friend in the pub last night. I ended up staying and chatting with them. E3 was, once again, very affectionate. There were a few prolonged kisses, lots of back stroking etc. This wasn't unexpected - E3 has always been very affectionate towards me, but after she threw herself at me a few years ago, she's increased that. It's not inappropriate, but it is noticeable.

My ego likes it, even though I've turned her down in the past - E3 is a very attractive woman. However, you can imagine my surprise when I was introduced to "her new man". While I was talking to E3's friend (who I don't like very much), I even overheard E3 tell her new man about the night she did throw herself at me. Weird. Also, I was rather drunk last night, but I seem to recall asking E3's friend if she approved of the new man and got surprised by her less-than-positive answer.

That'll be worth keeping an eye on!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...