Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Hmmm...

It's been three months-ish since this night, swapping texts with CH. Tonight, she's out again in my home city and I have been half-expecting a repeat of that night off the back of one or two comments made (by her) that have led to one or two assumptions (by me).

The cutoff point I had in my head was half past eight for going out to the pub IF she had gotten in contact. Right about now, in fact. I'm kinda surprised that, barring a few swapped texts this afternoon, she's not been in touch at all.

That's probably a good, if frustrating, thing. She's good fun and even more so when she's drunk and I'm not going to lie... I like the drunken flirting thing we've got going on.

Looks like it's me and Jenni Lee later on.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...