Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Goals!

Part of my goals for next year and longer term is to save money. So, to start off, I've set up some automated jiggery pokery with my bank accounts to shift some money around at convenient times. That should at least get it started. I can revisit it in a few months and see if I can't increase the amounts a little to speed up the process.

This is in addition to my pension and an ISA I've currently investing in (that I have earmarked for other purposes).

I should have actually done this about nine months ago when I got a hefty pay rise in work, but I was too busy enjoying myself at the time. Better late than never.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...