Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bah!

In nailing down the final details in the night out with old school friends, one of them has pulled out. That's not a bad thing - the person who pulled out is the girl that I don't particularly like and feign friendship for the good of the group really (though there are some who do know that I am not her biggest fan).

What has happened is that ten minutes after this girl has said she's not coming is that E3 has also cried off. E3 and this other girl are really close friends and I honestly can't remember the last time I saw E3 out without her mate.

While I have no conclusive proof beyond knowing E3 and it is an assumption, it saddens me that people feel they cannot come out socially without certain parties also being in attendance.

While I've turned E3 down in the past when she came on to me, she's my friend and we always got along really well and I was looking forward to seeing her, doubly so when I found out her annoying friend wasn't coming along. Bearing in mind what happened a few weeks ago when I met them in the pub, there was a ego boosting element to it as well.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...