Thursday, December 19, 2013

Quelle surprise (Part 2)

Still nothing from GM regarding my suggestions about New Year's Eve, which is concerning, as once the Xmas holidays roll around contact will be minimal. I shared with KfW2 my disappointment in GB and her laziness (for that's exactly what it is), though KfW2 surprised me by saying that her decision to stay in wasn't set in stone.

I said that if there were plans, I'd keep her in the loop and that she could always use my place as a base - somewhere to crash or phone a taxi from. I'd love for her to come out, and said as much to her, but I appreciate that it would be difficult for her to get home.

However, I still need to make arrangements. I'm seeing S tomorrow night for a few drinks, so I might run my plans past him to see if I get any joy, though some of his friends are monumental twats.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...