Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last post of the year... probably.

So, the upshot of it all - "it" being the anger and frustration at the lack of contact from people over the holiday period - is that I am sat here awaiting a phone call or text message from GM.

He was belatedly in touch earlier to apologise for not being in touch, said that he was still considering coming out tonight, but hasn't decided if he'll do it back home, where his parents live, or here in the city.

If he does come to the city, we have two options - meet up with S or do our own thing. I've already stated my preference for going to the same place as last year. While there might only be two of us, when we're together, we usually have a good time and can get talking to people with no problems.

Regardless of where we go (if GM stays at home, I still have the option of meeting S and his friends), we'd need to be in the pub by 2100 at the very latest, so that's about two and a half hours away and I'm hoping that I get my way.

Pretty much from here on in, I am getting less optimistic as every minute passes... I would have thought he'd have made a decision by now.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...