Saturday, December 28, 2013

More, more more!

The night with FP was so successful that we're talking about doing it again tonight. We did a mini crawl around some new bars in the city's trendier areas. As a side bonus, I bumped into FA1 and a couple of her friends. FP was appreciative of FA1, so I told him about my attempts to try and pull her before realising that I was well and truly just a friend (and that she had just started a new relationship with her now husband).

I was planning on going into the city to do some shopping, but the poor weather is putting me off, so I'll probably just lounge in front of the TV this afternoon. I definitely want to get out and do some clothes shopping though.

I'll probably get in touch with GM as well later today and see if he's even remotely interested in heading out on New Year's Eve. If so, I'll steer the plans toward my preferred option, but I'd be happy just to get him out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...