Sunday, June 23, 2013

Deja Vu.

I needed to do some clothes shopping this weekend in preparation for going away for KfW2's wedding trip. I have little confidence in myself when it comes to buying smarter kinds of clothes and I pretty much need a new suit.

I asked DSC to accompany me, partly for ideas etc. and partly to tell me if something I've picked looks good or not. I've made more than a few fashion faux pas in the past. We originally pencilled in Sunday for a shopping trip when DSC text to change arrangements to the Saturday instead.

She's in stinking form, by her own admission - relationship issues, divorce proceedings etc. all ganging up at once, so had already cancelled one social engagement (not with me) that had freed up her Saturday afternoon. She was going to come up at 10AM. I asked her to leave it an hour as I was due to be heading out with FP (which I did do in the end) and she abruptly changed her mind.

I'm getting fed up with these mood swings of DSC's that often keep her isolated and away from people. When she's in one of these moods she's even more irrational than usual and really hard work.I'm the opposite though... I like to be out and about with people when I'm down. I don't necessarily feel the need to talk about any issues, but the act of being with other people often helps me feel better, so I guess I find it hard to understand why people feel the same way as DSC.

There's also the matter of timing. My own friends situation is still playing on my mind, so DSC being mardy and unhelpful, even with good reason, has pissed me off. I might back off from DSC, even though I can't really afford to jettison friends right now, but I am fed up of her constant misery and negativity.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...