Monday, June 24, 2013

Damned timing.

I bumped into GB today on the way to tea break. She mentioned that she was going to a singles night tomorrow night and asked if I wanted to go with her and her friends.

Now, my opinion of GB has diminished a lot with the lack of effort involved with CB, but this kind of singles night is really the kind of thing that I'd like to investigate... though I had thought it would always be with GM, if anyone.

That still might be the case as I had already arranged to see my sister and her family tomorrow night before I go on holiday later in the week. If I hadn't already made those arrangements, then I would have gone to this event.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...