Sunday, June 02, 2013

Things that make you go "hmmm"

Ages ago, after one of my chatty nights out with KfW2, I had started a post telling the story of my relationship with FA2. It got quite long and I kind lost interest halfway through it because I kept remembering  little points I wanted to make and it was in constant revision for too long, plus I had doubts on whether it had any value as a post.

I think it does, though. As my longest and most serious relationship, it's safe to say that FA2 herself and my experiences coming out of the relationship had some influence on who I am today.

Talking to UHSW and KfW2 over the past few days about FA2, and especially some comments from KfW2 mean that I might re-visit it. It's sitting in drafts somewhere... I think I'll try and have a chat with KfW about FA2 some time this week.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...