Monday, June 10, 2013

LOL.

"Would you give her one?" asked CH.

I looked her straight in the eye.

"Under different circumstances, of course. She's a stunning looking woman. Just my type, too."

"Yeah, if I were that way inclined, I'd definitely give her one" she said, wistfully.

The subject of this particular conversation? KfW2. CH and her friend, OK, were quizzing me on my friendship with KfW2. In particular, OK seemed very interested in my invite to the wedding and the lengths (and expense) I was going to to attend, asking several questions about whether KfW2 and I were close etc.

It kinda trailed off after that, but that particular aspect of the conversation amused me. Partly because, even now, having known me for a while, I don't think CH expected me to admit to it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...