Friday, June 07, 2013

Oh FFS.

Already the KfW2 plans have fallen apart as her original plans look to have solidified into something definite. S has cried off a proposed trip out because he's on airport duty for his parents and GM is, once again, playing the "skint" card.

M and MM are appalling at even replying to text messages - I've not heard from them in months, barring a last-minute invite to a party that I couldn't attend plus with a young child, they're not exactly reliable for last minute plans. FP's out of the country.

It's probably our nicest day of the year so far - sunny, warm, a slight breeze just to keep things fresh, and everyone seems to be in a good mood, but I'm probably going to spend my Friday evening in the house watching the telly or mooching about on the internet because I can't find one person who thinks that a trip to the pub might be a good idea.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...