Sunday, June 02, 2013

Things that make you go "hmmm" Part 2

Off the back of KfW2's comments about how I've not been myself over the past few months, I've been giving it some thought this weekend, in between having a fairly extensive converation about all sorts with USHW. As any regular reader will undoubtedly know that the two main issues are (roughly) work and my relationship status.

While I have frequently bemoaned the CB/relationship thing here, the main current issue I have is the work thing. I have serious concerns that this isn't going to get fixed soon, even though it should all be resolved by the end of August. If it doesn't get resolved then I will have proper reservations about the company I work for and their preference for a manager who's bad at his job rather than twenty people who are. I think this is a much bigger issue for me than I previously realised (or even that I've described above).

The relationship thing is still another issue that has brought other things to light (issues with friends who don't give as much as I do, for example) and while I've had the house to myself this weekend and really enjoyed the peace and quiet, there was always a little niggle at the back of my mind about spending it alone, even though I got tonnes of stuff done and generally chilled out.

USHW has suggested I need to open up more to KfW2 (well, probably everyone, but ultimately, USHW thinks she's the best person to talk it through with) and I agree mostly. I just don't find it that easy.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...