Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ho hum.

Sometimes I get little notions in my head... someone will say something or I'll read something somewhere that will provoke a little thought. More often than not, I'll not even follow it through with a post here, but sometimes little ideas won't go away and I have to type something out.

Typically, these are drafted or deleted as I lose interest halfway through or get sidetracked or simply can't find the words to articulate what I want to say. A case in point is a post I made in May about 'rules' that started off well, but then just got random and I never quite got across what I was thinking. It was a shame because I think there was a bit in there worthy of thought or discussion which is probably why I posted it despite the obvious poor quality and the fact it didn't quite make sense.

Articulating what I want to say is not usually an issue, I hope, when posting here in general, or in conversations with USHW. I have more confidence posting here than I do talking to people in my life, and I wish that weren't the case. I wish I could just sit down and tell KfW2 that GB annoyed me because she made no effort to chase up something I was very optimistic about. Or be able to just sit down and have a conversation with QC2 without her having to drive the initial bit.

Also, I can say, here on BN, that part of me would still like to meet CB even after 5 months, but I don't know if I could ever say it to, say KfW2 or GM unless they brought it up first. That's more of a self-confidence thing rather than an inability to articulate myself, which I am usually pretty good at.

I really wish I could address that rather than waiting for someone to ask the right question or get onto the right subject.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...