Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday night fever.

Another week, another Saturday night in the house. This time, I think, I will be sober. I thought I had arranged to get FP out tonight for a much-needed catch up, but he's cancelled on me (though suggested tomorrow, which makes me think this is more powerplaying from him rather than an inability to make it out tonight) and I've text GM on the off chance he might be interested, but no dice there.

I've even taken the (unusual for me) step of inviting myself to his with a carry out, because GB wouldn't be about (he shares a house with GB) as she's off on holiday, but he's not even having that either.

To be honest, while I'm not big on the "feeling sorry for myself" kinda thing, this is starting to wear me down. FP is frustrating, but GM is the one who has made himself unavailable for pretty much the past few weeks, and it's starting to get annoying.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...