Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Talking. Happy talk.

A semi-random meeting with SSCW lead to a conversation about a male colleague of mine which in turn lead to a conversation about KfW2.

The conversation about a male colleague of mine was all about SSCW thinking of any of her single female friends who she could set up with my colleague. I then returned to my seat and proceeded to have a conversation along the same lines, only with KfW2 but regarding the same male co-worker.

It was a conversation that could have gone on for hours - it was very similar in vibe to conversations I have outside of work with KfW2 or DSC, or online with USHW for that matter, but it came at the wrong time of the day when we were starting to get into a flow, but quitting time happened.

Now, the entire vibe has put me in the frame of mind to go to the pub. Well, that and the fabulous weather we're currently experiencing here.

Just as an aside, KfW2 voiced a concern today about my mood. She reckons that I've not been in great form over the past few months - not consistently, but she has said there's a definite trend. I mentioned my family issues again and the new work thing as definite factors in this, but neglected to mention the CB/meeting someone thing, which is probably another (significant) factor that's been bothering me recently.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...