Tuesday, May 07, 2013

A blast from the past.

Between leaving school and getting my first "proper" job, I spent just over nine months working in an engineering firm and during that time, spent an awful lot of time bantering (in my head, borderline flirting, but that's probably wholly inaccurate) with a really cute, tall brunette girl whose name I simply cannot remember.

It's annoying me, because I had a rather large crush on this girl for my entire time at the firm, but once I walked out the door to leave for my new job, I never saw or heard from her again, except one time, a few years later, when I bumped into her at an out-of-town supermarket. She was still stunning even then.

I still remember names of slight crushes I had on other girls that last a much shorter length of time and even some where I had a lot less interaction, but this girl's name eludes me.

I've spent all day trying to remember her name as she inexplicable popped into my head at lunchtime.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...