Saturday, May 11, 2013

FFS Part 2

I ended up caving last night and heading out with S and his mate, who I don't particularly like. It was an OK night, but towards the end of the evening, S admitted that GB had sent him a text, offering to set him up on a semi-blind date with one of her mates.

Obviously, this has pissed me off a little given GB's distinct lack of action in pursuing the CB/MFF angle for me at the start of the year.

He wasn't going to take her up on the offer, but start rattling off how much they had in common and his last girlfriend (I use that term lightly) recently dumped him for a lack of effort/interest (see my last post about his priorities). I pointed out that if they had that much in common in terms of musical/film/TV taste and he thought she was pretty enough, why not go on a date? What's the worst that could happen?

He did see some sense then and text GB back, saying that he'd go on a date. At least one of us has gotten a result out of GB then.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...