Sunday, May 19, 2013

Batteries are drained.

I'm tired - physically and mentally. Physically, I have no idea why, because it's not like I've been doing anything strenuous or burning the candle at both ends, though I have a sore throat and I think I might be coming down with something. Mentally, I think it's a number of reasons - busy at work with no time off plus the manager woes as well that are ongoing, I've had a lot of minor things on my mind recently that I think I've talked about here - losing weight and motivation, body issues, GB, CB and wanting to meet someone etc. and with only six weeks to go to my holiday, I think it's all just caught up with me at once.

I have plenty of time to take from work, so that's not an issue, it's just finding the time. I'm unlikely to be allowed to take any time before the start of June due to work-related commitments, but I do think that I need a couple of days off, just to recharge. Some sun would be nice too.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...