Friday, May 24, 2013

*sigh*

I was due to be meeting QC2 last night for one of our usual nights out. The last time I was speaking to her, I was excited about CB (specifically GB's volunteering) and was oddly optimistic about the whole thing. Apart from generally wanting to catch up with QC2, I wanted to update her on the CB thing as well.

Sadly, and seemingly not entirely unexpectedly, I got a text a few hours before we were due to meet saying that she needed to postpone - a friend had had a baby and she was going visiting. She suggested we do something next week, which I agreed to, but left the ball in her court.

I text her back and asked her to give me a call and we'll make the arrangements, but we'll see what happens.

It seems like people have made a habit of letting me down recently.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...