Thursday, May 02, 2013

Plotting.

Already plans for tomorrow night are crumbling. It's looking like both KfW2 and CH are not going to be able to go. It should still be a good night, but it will probably end up more work focussed whereas I was hoping to take advantage of the fact that KfW2 and CH would be in the same place at the same time. I could engage both of them in conversation about dating and then quietly bemoan GB's lack of action on the CB front.

I was also hoping for a bit of this drunken semi-flirting that CH has tried on occasion, just for an ego boost, pick me up, but seeing as it's unlikely she will turn up, there'll be none of that.

The final option is probably the most obvious one: talk to GB directly. My opinion of GB has cooled a lot  since the start of the year - the lack of action on the CB front has caused me to notice (in other things) that GB's one of those friends that takes more out of a friendship than she gives back. Bearing that in mind, I've been trying to keep my distance, especially given her recent (barbed) comments as well.

I will run into the same problem... I don't know how to bring up the subject of CB/GB. I still feel it's weird to be this invested after a couple of glimpses in the pub and on Facebook and a half promise of a friend to get more details four months ago. It could be that alcohol will unlock that problem.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...