Monday, May 06, 2013

Sigh again.

KfW2 was asking about my current mood today over lunch when I explained that Friday wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be, but that I had suspected that was a combination of a few factors, including mood. I explained that the most important thing having an effect on me was probably my mother's medical condition. We talked it through - her grandmother had a fully blown medical condition with initial symptoms similar to what my mother is currently experiencing.

She then asked what else was bothering me. Currently, it's the relationship status thing with a side dish of GB/CB. I have trouble sharing that kind of information though. Years ago, I once confided in AM about something similar, only to be teased about it by her then boyfriend now husband. I've always found it hard to open up to people and I looked upon that conversation with AM as being a step forward when I was in my late teens... until the teasing started. It wasn't nasty or malicious, but it was enough. So, even with an open opportunity to tell KfW2 about my current dissatisfaction with my relationship status, I just couldn't do it. And there was no way that I was going to mention anything about GB/CB when I am still a) annoyed with myself for not speaking to CB on New Year's Eve and b) annoyed with myself/trying to figure out if this is still an issue.

It was brushed over and we returned to my mother's medical condition. Now I am angry at myself for not opening up to KfW2 given the chance.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...