Monday, May 27, 2013

Oh dear.

I think my friendship with GB is over. She's far too selfish for my liking and since the start of the year, has done little to persuade me otherwise. In fact, the one thing I can think of offhand was her volunteering to move the CB thing forward, which she did do, but only after reminding and prodding several times from me. She's also done a lot of complaining about the social thing and recent complaints about arrangements (Saturday night and CH's supposed arranged night out from this post) has just been rude IMO. There's also the drunken acidic comments as well that just hasn't gone down well at all with me.

In that time, I've arranged several big nights out, helped her through a training course (including giving her several hundred pages of notes and other material I've collated myself over the years), given advice about her career, listened to her concerns and just generally been there... but she doesn't seem to realise that she's a "taker" - at least in my eyes, she's very much in the red.

KfW2 suggested this morning that we join GB for coffee (GB's suggestion originally from what I gather), but I think my face told the entire story as she quickly backed down. I don't know why GB inviting us for coffee annoyed me so much, but it did. Then, by all accounts, she tried to get KfW2 to go to an all you can eat restaurant for lunch. This is the same girl who won't go out on a Tuesday night because she has a weigh in for her diet club the night after.

Still, that reminds me - I need to get CH to sort out that night out, and I think I'll see if GM fancies coming over at the weekend for drinks - MfW will be away, so there won't be any tension, and we had the beginnings of a good conversation that I'd like to re-visit.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...